October 20th, 2016
JD Sound & Video is looking for an experienced commercial a/v systems installer.
Please email resume to: email@example.com.
• At least 3 years experience as an AV Installer.
• Experience with using power tools, including, but not limited to: drills, reciprocating saws, rotary hammers and metal cutting saws.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Be able to pass a background and drug test, as well as obtain security clearances as required by our clients.
• Obtain or pass OSHA10 certification within 30 days of employment.
• Great communication skills – both verbally and written.
• Project Management – being able to take a project from conception to completion with aid of our office team and resources
• Aware of new upcoming technologies
• The ability to document your activities throughout the day on your mobile device (likely a company supplied iPad)
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a very competitive hourly wage based on experience.
Frequent overtime and job-based performance bonuses available.
Benefits package available.