Paul VI High School, located in Haddonfield, NJ recently underwent a major renovation to the school’s theater.
Part of the million-dollar project was a new, state-of-the-art sound system designed and installed by JD Sound & Video.
The system features QSC line arrays, a QSYS control system with a digital mixing console and 24 channels of wireless microphones.
The new theater boasts one of the best sound system in the area, and is used often for mass, assemblies and performances by both the school and community.
- (14) QSC WL3082 WideLine 8 Line Array Loudspeakers
- (4) QSC WL212 WideLine 8 Subwoofers
- (3) QSC GP218-sw WideLine Ground-Support Dual 18″ Subwoofers
- (3) QSC PL325 Amplifiers
- (5) QSC PL340 Amplifiers
- (5) QSC PL380 Amplifiers
- (1) QSC CX204V Amplifier
- (2) QSC ISIS I-282H Loudspeakers
- (1) QSC Core 250i Digital processing and control system
- (1) Allen & Heath iLive-T112 digital mixing console with (2) iDR32 MixRacks
- (6) Shure ULX-D Quad receivers with 24 wireless packs and 8 handheld microphones
- Assortment of Shure and Audix wired microphones