During the spring of 2012, the Point Pleasant Board of Education upgraded the sound system at their High School’s Loren Donley Performing Arts Center. After a successful demo during the previous year, we were awarded the contract for the installation.
The system is based around a center cluster of Community Solutions Series loudspeakers with a flown mid-bass and dual 15” subwoofer built into the stage.
- (3) Community SLS920 Loudspeaker
- (1) Community i212S Subwoofer (mid-bass)
- (1) Community i215LVS Subwoofer
- (2) Community S-1296 Stage Monitor
- (2) Community Veris 1296 Stage Wing Monitors
- (1) Crown CTS 1200 Amplifier
- (1) Crown Macro-Tech MA5000I
- (1) Soundcraft GB2 32 Console
- (14) Shure ULX-D Wireless Microphones
- (2) Shure SLX Wireless Microphones
- (1) Community dSPEC Digital Signal Processor
- (1) Listen Technologies Assisted Listening System
- Whirlwind cables, stands and accessories