Paul VI High School Theater
March 14th, 2013
Paul VI High School, located in Haddonfield, NJ has recently award the design and installation contract for their theater sound system to JD Sound & Video. After years of renting and dealing with a temporary system, the staff, students and guests will now enjoy a state-of-the-art sound system. This project is part of a multi-year renovation including a stage expansion, new lighting, seating, ceiling, paint and flooring.
A new, custom sound booth will be built and once completed, the theater will be host to various school performances and be available for outside rentals.
Partial equipment list:
- (14) QSC WideLine-8
- (4) WL212-sw subwoofers
- (3) GP218-sw subwoofers (built into the stage)
- QSC and Community side-fill, stage, lobby and dressing room monitors
- (15) QSC PL series amplifiers
- (1) Allen & Heath iLive 28 channel mixer
- (24) Channels of Shure ULX-D
- Shure, Audix and Countryman Microphones
- Denon playback and recording decks
The entire system will be control by QSC’s Q-Sys™ system with a custom interface and wireless control capabilities via an iPad.
Keep checking with us as we will be uploading photos and video of the project.